We are delighted to announce the shortlisted finalists for the 10th annual National Service User Awards. Thank you to our judges that attended our judging day on 30th June and made the difficult decisions!
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Wednesday 14th September 2022 in a black tie gala event at the Colwick Hall, Nottingham.
The popular Service User Choice Award, now renamed the Mark Britton Service User Choice Award, will also be back for 2022, with a live vote by service users on the day for their favourite projects.
We are looking forward to hosting another inspirational day that celebrates some of the many remarkable achievements and innovations led by service users.
The complete list of categories and finalists is as follows:
Recovery and the Arts
- The SHH Podcast Stockton Hall Hospital, Priory Group
- Mural for Hope Cygnet Churchill, Cygnet Health Care
- Sock Animals Waterloo Manor, Inmind Healthcare
- Music 2 Empower Cygnet Hospital Woking, Cygnet Health Care
Health and Wellbeing
- Create & Resonate Rampton Hospital, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Riding for Ukraine Francis Willis Unit, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Every Voice Francis Willis Unit, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Never Lose Hope Arnold Lodge, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Excellence in Co-Production
- Waterloo’s Christmas Market 2021 Waterloo Manor, Inmind Healthcare
- My Story – co production to make changes Experience & Engagement team, Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
- Bierley Bulletin Cygnet Hospital Bierley, Cygnet Health Care
- Co-Produced Patient CPA / Ward Round Training Arnold Lodge, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Mental Health Natters podcast Recovery for All, Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust
Breaking Down Barriers
- Self Harm: My Journey Calder Ward – Cheswold Park Hospital, Riverside Healthcare Ltd.
- Deaf Awareness Week Grampian Ward – Rampton Hospital, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Music Session – Service user led Performance Swift & Sycamore wards – Cygnet Hospital Taunton, Cygnet Health Care
- Confidence and Strengths Group Recovery Academy Edenfield Centre, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Trust
Outstanding Service User Leadership Award
- Developing a Recovery College at Heatherwood Court Heatherwood Court, Ludlow Street Healthcare
- Hospital Patient Forum Chair Cannock Ward – Arnold Lodge, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Chris Francis Willis Unit, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Autism Awareness Day Cygnet Elms, Cygnet Health Care
- A Tale of Three Cities Mental Health Network, NHS Confederation
Congratulations to all of the finalists and good luck for the ceremony!